THE BLOODY MARY'S OF THE WORLD - THE ST. REGIS COLLECTION
The rich tradition of The Bloody Mary continues at The St. Regis Shenzhen with the Yan Mary.
The St. Regis Shenzhen's take on the Bloody Mary draws inspiration from the bounty of the South China Sea. Its signature savory flavor is derived from the addition of sea salt, or yan in Chinese, as well as a fresh oyster, a prized staple of the traditional regional cuisine.
We invite you to browse its unique recipe and sample the same privilege at home. Cheers!
- 1 oz / 30 ML premium vodka
- 2 oz / 60 ML tomato juice
- Lemon juice
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 celery stalk, for garnish
- 1 shucked oyster
- Combine the vodka, tomato juice, 1 dash lemon juice, black pepper, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into an old-fashioned glass rimmed with lemon juice and sea salt and filled with ice.
- Garnish with the celery stalk.
- Pair with an oyster set on a bed of salsa sprinkled with sea salt and lemon juice.
- Daily: 12:00PM - 2:00AM
- Champagne Hour (Daily): 6:30PM - 7:30PM
- Live Jazz Pianist-Singer (Daily): 6:00PM - 1:00AM