THE BLOODY MARY'S OF THE WORLD - THE ST. REGIS COLLECTION
LE BELLE CREOLE MARY
The rich tradition of The Bloody Mary continues at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort with the La Belle Creole Mary.
Inspired by the warm currents of the Indian Ocean, La Belle Creole Mary is an interpretation of the traditions of this tropical paradise. Signature touches such as plantation rum and aloe vera juice evoke inspired memories of this extraordinary destination.
We invite you to browse its unique recipe and sample the same privilege at home. Cheers!
- 1 ½ oz / 45 ML premium traditional lemon rum
- 3 ⅓ oz / 100 ML fresh tomato juice
- 2 oz / 80 ML aloe vera juice
- 4 tsp / 20 ML of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 coconut curl
- 8–10 coconut flakes, for garnish
- 1 slice of lime, for garnish
- 1 sprig of mint, for garnish
- Put the rum, tomato and aloe vera juices, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces, celery salt and mint leaves into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir with a mixing spoon for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a stemless red wine glass and add crushed ice.
- Place the coconut curl on top.
- Garnish with the coconut flakes, slice of lime and sprig of mint.
- Daily: 12:00PM - 2:00AM
- Champagne Hour (Daily): 6:30PM - 7:30PM
- Live Jazz Pianist-Singer (Daily): 6:00PM - 1:00AM