SINGAPORE COCKTAIL FESTIVAL 2018
Astor Bar will be participating in the 2018 Singapore Cocktail Festival held from Friday, 4 May 2018 - Sunday, 13 May 2018.
Singapore Cocktail Festival is one of the biggest cocktail event held annually that features the top 45 bars in Singapore with an estimation to attract 15,000 visitors. There will be bar tours, masterclasses and guest shifts by some of the top bartenders in the region and beyond.
Astor Bar will be heading to the Festival Village located at Empress Lawn on Friday, 4 May 2018 from 4pm to 1am as part of the 25 Bar pop-ups. Entrance ticket are priced at $28/$35/$50 depending on the tiers and entitlement.
To mark the significance of the event, we will be serving three special cocktails during the pop-up as well as at Astor Bar - priced at SGD20++ each - throughout the whole week.
- Mademioselle de Caroline (with Citadelle Gin, Fresh Grapefruit, St. Regis Blend Tea, Thyme)
- Senorita (with Jalapeno Infused Gin, southern Comfort, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice, Egg White, Dandelion Bitters)
- Uamo con mary (with Generous Gin, Campari, Antica Formula, Homemade Bloody Mary Mix)
- Daily: 12:00PM - 2:00AM
- Champagne Hour (Daily): 6:30PM - 7:30PM
- Live Jazz Pianist-Singer (Daily): 6:00PM - 1:00AM